Home

About Us

Services

Projects

News

Careers

Offices

German Consulate

 

German Consulate Complex Rehabilitation and Seismic Retrofit

The German Consulate Complex is set on a sloping site comprised of two mansions, which form a “U” around a central courtyard. The Chancery, built in 1921 houses the German Consulate and Visa offices. The Residence, constructed in 1925, houses the Consul General’s family. Both buildings were designed by architects Bliss and Faville, and are considered historic buildings by the City of San Francisco. The goal of this three-phase rehabilitation is to improve the seismic strength of the buildings and to provide greater safety and comfort for the consulate staff and visitors.

alt

 

LOCATION
San Francisco, CA